We are so excited you are going to be visiting the Flyhouse! In order to make your experience as fun-filled as possible we have created this page of important tips.
- PURCHASES: All sales are final and non-refundable and cannot be shared or transferred among students.
- LOW ENROLLMENT: Classes with less than 3 registered participants could be cancelled. Students that have pre-regestered will be notified via facebook announcemnt. Please “like” and follow us on Facebook to be alerted to announcements.
- SCHEDULE CHANGES: Our schedule is subject to change at our discretion. We reserve the right to cancel any class, workshop or event for any reason including but not limited to inclement weather, building issues, instructor illness or low registration. We also reserve the right to substitute or change instructors assigned to classes.
- Everyone must sign a waiver before participating in class. Minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate
- NO zippers, velcro, jewelry, or metal of any kind. No exceptions. These can destroy our equipment, scratch the teacher helping you, or injure you, the participant. Failure to follow the dress code may severely limit what the student is permitted to do in class
- Do NOT use lotion, oils, or fragrance on your skin prior to taking class
- Wear comfortable workout clothes that cover the armpits, belly, and backs of knees. No shorts or tank tops.
- NO glass bottles or containers. Please bring your water in a metal or plastic container.
- Participants must listen to the instructor and pay close attention to their instructions. Failure to do so can cause harm.
- Parents are welcome to observe their child's class. Parents please follow any instructions given by the instructors so as to not become a distraction to the class
- The Flyhouse does not allow students or observers to record video during classes or workshops unless permission has been expressly granted by the instructor. The Flyhouse may record video and take photos during classes. If you do not want to be recorded or photographed please alert the staff.
- Private lesson cancellations require 24 hour notice. Teachers arrange their schedule around your lessons and hold the space for you. Payment is expected if you are unable to provide 24 hours notice. NO exceptions.